Caution, This blog post contains photos and descriptions of the overwhelming variety of tantalizing Turkish deserts and should be handled with caution. Read in a slow pace to avoid quick ramp up of blood sugar! Baklava: Baklava takes the first … Read More
Enjoy the friendly atmosphere in our intimate sized groups and the close rapport our enthusiastic guides establish with their small group
Discover extraordinary tastes of Turkish cuisine through exquisite food stops tested by food journalists and culinary experts of our family
Meet the tours created for foodies' adventerous soul, we don't offer a simple food tour, we offer an insightfull culinary journey into the heart of the city
Follow the richest itineraries in town to get connected with cities' soul. Get our further help to navigate the mega metropole like a local
Don't settle for less. Get the expertise of our certified guides acquired through countless books, courses and expert acquaintances.
Two Continents Plus
Food & City Tour
- Energize in colorfull markets and bustling basaars, relax on blue waters of mighty Bosphorus
- Choose the only tour in town that doens’t mean “two basaars” with “two continents”
- Discover the diversity of istanbul, see the oriental, hip and suburban streets of the city on a single day
- Sample the very best of Turkish cuisine in the very best of their kind eateries.
Twillight in Taksim
Food & Night Tour
- Meet the exciting night food scene of Taksim, night time delicacies and hidden backstreet gems
- Discover the side alleys, hip locations and bustling streets near and around Istiklal Street
- Get to know raki, Turkish music and the never ending Istanbul nights in a legendary entertainment
- Experience for yourself why the first time traveller will be dazzled by Taksim nights.
Food & Sightseing Tour
- Meet the long standing food traditions in the ancient neighbourhoods of the Istanbul
- Discover the cultural heritage of the cosmopolitian city in an area where few tourists have ever set foot.
- Be prepared to be intrigued what the ancient city has to offer beyond Taksim and Sultanahmet square.
- See the oldest neighbourhoods of the city, muslim, Greek, Armenian and Jewish alike, on a single day.
Latest from the Blog
The word “kebab” is often used in a streotypical way to represent the whole Turkish cuisine, often referred as the third largest cuisine of the world. The common use of the word, however,
Do you want your drink sweet or bitter,sour or spicy, hot or cold, salt or alcoholic..? Before your arrival to Turkey you might have heard only of Turkish coffee, but Turkish cuisine has no shortage, when it comes to original … Read More